Thursday 17 September 2015

Garden Birds ...

Good Morning!
Earlier this morning I could hear a rather loud chirping noise so I went for a look out the window to see what was causing it. To my surprise I saw that the Wren I haven't seen for a while was back and I managed to get a few pictures.
The first one was mid - song ...








I also spotted some other birds in a neighbouring tree. Unfortunately the pictures aren't as clear as I'd like them to be due to the fact the tree is 2 gardens away and my camera found it just that little bit too much out of reach. Nevertheless I thought I'd share the snaps. 
The first one is a Greenfinch that I didn't even spot until after I'd taken the photo.


The last two are of some Goldfinches which have been enjoying flying across our garden over the past few days.



Thanks for taking a look!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment