Tuesday 7 June 2016

Bempton Cliffs ...

Good Afternoon!
It's been 2 months since I last updated this blog, goes to show how much work gets in the way of being able to venture out with the camera!
 Luckily I had last weekend off so on Sunday I visited RSPB Bempton Cliffs to try and see the Puffins, I wasn't disappointed. Here are my favourite snaps from the mornings visit.

Razorbill

Razorbill & Guillemot

Of course the main attraction of the day, Puffins!



Of course the plants person in me couldn't resist taking a snap of the flowers growing along the cliff top ...

Followed by some photo's of Gannet's 


These were actually building a nest close by the top so both me and my Father managed to get some lovely views of the birds close up, getting a picture of them in flight however proved rather tricky!

Finally here is a snap of the cliffs, what started off as a cloudy day ended with bright sunshine!

Thanks for taking a look!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos, Nat! Such detail on the close ups and the puffins are adorable - they have such characterful faces. Glad you got to have a day off from work and enjoyed some of the sunshine! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete